Leverage the Value of Your Property for Your Next Loan
If you need a loan that doesn’t come with a lot of paperwork or you’ve been recently turned down for a loan, then Goldendale Capital has the solution for you. With our stated income commercial real estate loans, you can fund whatever your business needs.
How a Stated Income Loan Is Different
Rather than focus heavily on your credit score and financial history, a stated income commercial real estate loan looks at the value of your real estate. The first benefit of this procedure is you don’t need perfect credit. We accept credit scores as low as 600, if your property value is sufficient. The second benefit is you don’t need to fill in a mountain of paperwork. Once we verify that your property value can cover certain costs, including the mortgage and insurance on the loan, then you’ve qualified for funds you can use for purchasing, improving or building property.
Some Loan Basics
The buildings that qualify include warehouses, apartments, restaurants, real estate and other businesses. If you qualify for one of our loans, here are some of the benefits you can enjoy.
- Fixed rates and 25-year amortized loans
- Loan amounts as large as $500,000
- Funds usable for refinancing, debt consolidation and other purposes
We offer great loan-to-value (LTV) ratios for our loans depending on the kind of property you use to qualify. Here are some examples.
- Up to 75% LTV for mixed use and multifamily properties with five or more units
- Up to 70% LTV for one to four unit, non-owner occupied investment properties
- Up to 65% LTV for warehouse, self-storage, auto service and office properties
Find Out If Your Property Qualifies
Contact our office to speak with a qualified financial advisor. You can get all your questions answered and start an application right away. If you qualify, you could close within the next two to three weeks.