Your Financing Options From Goldendale Capital
If you own a small business, you need to know all of the tools you have to ensure the continued success of your business. One of the very best tools that nearly all small business owners have access to is commercial real estate financing. This can provide you with all the working capital you need to tackle any number of challenges or finance exciting new projects. Goldendale Capital is committed to helping you find the type of financing that suits your unique situation. We also work hard to get you approved, no matter what your credit score is. Because there are many different types of small business loans, you almost certainly can find some kind of loan that you can be approved for. That is why our financial team of experts works with our clients to determine their best option. Some of our most common types of financing include:
- HUD and FHA lending options: These options are for those who own a healthcare practice or senior housing.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: One of the most appealing and beneficial types of small business loans is a loan backed by the Small Business Administration. Smaller business can be approved and still receive a large amount of capital.
- Construction financing: Construction is one of the most expensive parts of making a successful business. Whether you have experience with construction in the past or this is your very first time undertaking this exciting process, we can help you finance it.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities, or CMBS loans, offer more appealing loans by securitizing properties into a pool and then transferring them to a trust.
- Customized loans: Because no two businesses are the same, we always look for the best way to make your loan match your needs.
- We also offer bridge loans and hard money loans.
Give Goldendale Capital a call to learn more about commercial financing.